The Tower of Paterna: of Arab origin, was used as a defense of the population due to its strategic location and excellent visibility of the environment. With a conical shape has a height of 19.5 meters and between 12.7 and 9.6 m in diameter.
Counts of Villapaterna Palace: lordly palace built by the Counts of Villapaterna in 1760. In 1983 it was acquired by the city council that settled there the town hall.
Calvary: comprising a terrace overlooking the River Turia, to the orchard and nearby towns, in which lies the town clock. In the past, was occupied by the Castillo de Paterna, demolished in the 18th century.
Ceramics Museum: Located in the Village Square in the old town hall, hosts one of the most important collections of ceramics from Valencia.
Church of St. Peter: built in the 14th century in the place occupied by the mosque. It was remodeled in the 18th century.
Antonio Ferrandis Grand Theatre: Built in the late 1920s was a place of entertainment used by people for decades. It was purchased by the city and in 2000 opened with the name of the famous actor of Paterna, Antonio Ferrandis Monroy, hosting a large cultural program of theater, music, exhibitions and a municipal school of dance and theater.
Capri Theatre, built in 1924, was acquired by the city in 1998, remodeled and opened again in 2000. Currently hosts various cultural events and essay of local theater groups.
The Large Cave Cultural Space: formed by an amphitheater and the central library. Is included in The Tower and Caves Park.
Caves of Fuller Cultural Space: host art exhibitions in an emblematic and historical space such as the caves.
Paterna Mills: built in the Middle Ages to take the power of water passing through the canal of Moncada in flourmill, rice and textiles productions. It was from the 19th century when expansion occurred, making Paterna turned to the late 19th century the largest producer of flour in Valencia. Subsequently, technological advances in electricity, industrialization and increasing urbanization of the orchard assumed a gradual abandonment of these mills. Currently is projected an hotel and leisure complex.
Turia River Natural Park: the largest natural area in Paterna is The Vallesa Forest, located around the river Turia. It consists of a large area which holds a large population of pine and scrub composed of the typical Mediterranean forest associations on calcareous substrate as a rosemary, oak, mastic, kermes, gorse, etc..
Ridge of Betxí: town of the Bronze Age located in the place of Vallesa of Mandor.