|Look up poem or poëm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A poem is a form of literary art in which language is used for its aesthetic and evocative qualities.
Poem may also refer to:
- Poem (album), a 2000 album by Canadian industrial/electronic music group Delerium
- "Poem" (song), a 2002 song by nu metal band Taproot
- "PerOral Endoscopic Myotomy" (medicine), a special surgery technique using endoscopy to operate inside the alimentary canal
- The Poem, a screenplay by Dawn Fields Wise about Lynchburg poet Bransford Vawter
- the IKEA Poäng chair, previously known as Poem