The Octagon Chapel is a Unitarian Chapel located in Colegate in Norwich, Norfolk, England. It is home to a growing liberal religious community, welcoming people of all religious faiths and none. The congregation is a member of the General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches.
The chapel is a grade II* listed building. Completed in 1756 by the architect Thomas Ivory, it is perfectly octagonal, an example of English Neo-Palladian architecture.
Originally built as a Presbyterian Chapel, the building now serves the Unitarian Community. Theophilus Browne was appointed minister here in 1809, but was paid to leave the following year. William Taylor and novelist, Lord Mayor R. H. Mottram, John and Susannah Taylor, and Peter Finch Martineau all worshipped here. Composer Edward Taylor was organist for a while, and in 1812 published a collection of Psalm and Hymn Tunes for the chapel.