Nicktoons is a family of cable television channels owned by Viacom or subsidiaries of Viacom, with broadcasts in various countries or regions. It originated as the branding for Nickelodeon's original animated television series on August 11, 1991, but was seldom used by the network itself after the May 1, 2002 launch of the spin-off digital cable and satellite channel.
Nicktoons channels include:
- Nicktoons (United States), the flagship American channel launched in May 1, 2002.
- Nicktoons (UK and Ireland), launched in 2002.
- Nicktoons (Netherlands & Flanders), launched in 2007.
- Nicktoons (Germany), launched in 2007.
- Nicktoons (Latin America), launched in 2013.
- Nicktoons (France), a defunct block of programming on Canal J.
- Nicktoons (Africa), launched in 2014.
- Nicktoons (Scandinavia), launched in 2017.
- Nicktoons (Arabia), launched in 2017.
- Nicktoons (Turkey), launched in 2017.
- Nicktoons (Poland), launched in 2018.