Stroke order in writing ま
Stroke order in writing マ
The hiragana ま is made with three strokes:
- An upper horizontal line from left to right.
- Another horizontal line going from left to right under the first stroke.
- A vertical line from top to bottom, then a small loop towards the left, which then crosses the vertical line going to the right.
The katakana マ is made with two strokes:
- A horizontal line from left to right, accompanied with a diagonal line towards the bottom-left.
- A small line at the end of the diagonal line.