El Pardo is a ward (barrio) of Madrid belonging to the district of Fuencarral-El Pardo. As of 2008 its population was of 3,656.
The ward was first mentioned in 1405 and in 1950 was an autonomous municipality of the Community of Madrid. One of the most notable buildings is the "Royal Palace of El Pardo", built in 1406 by the order of King Henry III of Castile. It was the first large edifice built in the area.
The Palace of El Pardo was the residence of General Franco when he was head of the Spanish State.