Club Atlético San Miguel
|Full name||Club Atlético San Miguel|
|Founded||7 August 1922|
|2016-17||6th (Promoted to
Club Atlético San Miguel is an
The institution was established on 7 August 1922 as "Club Independiente San Miguel", while it was decided that the colors of the jersey would be green and white.
In 1930 the club merged to Club Germinal of Villa Lynch, but the fusion was dissolved a year later and the club changed its name to current "Club Atlético San Miguel". Five years later the club acquired the land where headquarters are currently located.
In 1977 San Miguel acquired a land in
The club won its first title in 1979, promoting to